RE: [Epic] SM Chaos

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:59:33 -0000

I notice not to many people on the list only play one army.
I play two, an=
 IG/SM army, and my fun time Chaos horde. What are other people
using as t=
heir primary and secondary armies, and why? It seems there are some
intere=
sting pairings.......
[Carl Woodrow] I don't really have a favourite army =
although my SM Howling Griffons Chapter is one I enjoy playing. Other than =
that I also use Eldar, Ork, Tyranid and IG + Squat...the only army I don't =
really collect is Chaos.

Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Edito=

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/