RE: [Epic] SM Chaos

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:09:23 -0600

> --------> In the prerelease comments, store info, and some of the WD
> intro articles - "all your figures will be compatible" etc.

I had Jervis send me the official EPIC40K tournament rules a while
back. Despite what many have said here on the list ("you won't be able
to use your old miniatures in GW sponsored events.") the rules
specifically state that all old EPIC models are legal for use
in tournaments. Also, they state that you are free to mix and match
old infantry bases with new. The only caveat is that if you are
using an old model you must tell your opponent bdfore the game begins
what your model is. This indentification must be made in case
your opponent has never seen that particular model.

Of course, this deosn't help if the unit your model represents
is no longer in the game.......

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.