Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 19:41:42 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997, Peter Ramos wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I had an idea regarding swifter communications between us. What web
> browser do you have? You could download Netscape 3.0 that includes
> cooltalk(you need a mike though) this way we could talk realtime without
> the keyboard! That would be really cool!
>
> Tell me what you think!
> Peter

Considering the amount of traffic about "net epic" you might want to
consider setting up a list just for it. A similar project was started on
the Full Thrust list when some people came up with the idea of creating a
Fantasy version of the Stargrunt II system. It seems to have worked great
on that list. You might want to consider that idea here. It would
probably help the people who are interested in the project communicate
more effectively.

Chad Taylor