Re: [Epic] SM Chaos

From: Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:39:20 -0800

I started out playing Dark Angel SM but have switched to Tyranids as my main
force. The reason I switched is there were 4(including myself) out of the 6
players in my group starting Imperial armies.( One of which since switched
to Orks) So in the name of variety of play I made the switch. Tyranids
looked like one of the more interesting armies to paint anyways.

Hive Tyrant Tim