RE: [Epic] GW and this list. Was SM Chaos

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:51:38 -0500

I meant that Gorka Morka is aimed at a younger audience than Epic, and
GW as a whole is making their games more juvenile. A good example is
the new psycho assassin in 40k , another example - Necromunda is a much
more "darker" game than GM for example.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.