RE: [Epic] Playing Too Much

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:45:55 -0000

> It's a good job I didn't tell you about the Imperial Planetary Barrage mo=
del
> then, that is sitting in GW's Lenton HQ after the idea was scrapped..=
.shame
> really as it looked really mean.
>
> Carl

> Have any pictures=
 of that model?

Unfortunately I don't...It didn't occur to me at the time.=
 Although that was probably just as well as the Mail Order Troll whom I enc=
ouraged to show me the model was put rather on the spot when he was caught =
with it in his posession. I gather it was not for public display to say the=
 least. Pity really. From what I can remember it was roughly circular, simi=
lar in size to say a 40K Falcon (maybe a little smaller), and absolutely br=
istled with weapons (I think they were the equivalent of the old Defence La=
sers only with barrels around double the diameter and length). I don't know=
 why they scrapped the idea, although I have to say it was a bit over the t=
op. A bit like a giant Imperator <g>...waaay too much firepower!.

Carl.

C=
arl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://=
freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/