RE: [Epic] Gene-Seed Statement! Help needed

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 01:16:34 -0000

Thanks Francois,
        Most of the structure is in place now...so you should be =
able to see it by adding index2.htm to the end of my site URL. That will by=
pass the introductory page that is currently 'trying' to keep the traffic d=
own whilst I get the pages in place and go straight to the main frame page.=
 All you need at that stage is the Shockwave Flash plug-in for your browser=
 and away we go.

The What's New page has changed slightly, but it will sti=
ll work from your site...in fact I have been careful to make sure that the =
changes don't disrupt any current links between our two sites...we can buil=
d on those later.

That reminds me!...I'll have to put the WD preview pages=
 back in somewhere, Issue 219 is out next week so I'll need to do it by the=
n. I was thinking of adding a back cataologue page somewhere listing all of=
 the older mail order models and components serial numbers as quite a few p=
eople seem to be interested in tracking them down.

If anyone on the list f=
ancies tackling that then let me know, I don't have the back catalogues mys=
elf and it might be a while before I get around to getting hold of them...I=
'm open to suggestions on this if that's what people want.

Cheers
Carl

Ca=
rl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Editor

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://f=
reespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/