Re: [Epic] Unit Transformations from SM to E40K

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 23:09:51 -0600

>Terminators in Space Marine were far better than in Epic 40k : it was a
>great disapointment for me as I used to field entire Terminator
>companies... Snif, snif, snif!
>
>Fran�ois Bruntz

---------> Oh I don't know - they aren't as good in CC as they were, but
they live longer - I'd trade an unmodifiable 6+ save for a 5+ followed by an
unmodifiable 4+ any day. I always took a unit of them, but I think I might
like them better now. The company thing is harder to do though, no doubt.
    Any special story behind getting that many of them together? (mine were
split between Blood Angel Termies, then I made some Grey Knights as I always
face Chaos, and the final unit I made Ultramarines to sort of finish them
off, as I use Ultras a lot and wanted termies to match...the odd ones ended
up as the Marine Commander, an Inquisitor, a Librarian...guess if I'd done
all of these guys the same I might've had a company too...)

Chris Miller