RE: [Epic] Playing Too Much

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 06:49:34 -0000

You probably know more than me on that score as I don't really pester them =
over anything other than Epic related stuff. Occasionally I get a few snipp=
ets regarding WH40K but that is mostly to do with ideas they are working on=
 or new releases.

I'll get Ghorbadd to poke a few of the squigs and see wh=
at emerges, but I have to be a bit careful as if I start asking lots of que=
stions about the rest of the GW goings on as opposed to just Epic they tend=
 to clam up on me.

Sorry I don't know more...

Best
Carl