RE: [Epic] GW and this list.

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 06:40:05 -0000

Yup, I'd go along with that it makes good business sense...I think I did mu=
ch the same, returning to Epic after quite a long spell of absence.

Carl

=
I got GW's official reasoning on this when I worked in a Chapter Approved
s=
tore. The idea is that most males get into a hobby in their early teens,
a=
bandon it in high school, and return to it in their early 20s when they
gai=
n a disposable income. Thus, GW targets the youth market in an effort
to e=
nsure future growth.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run t=
ill you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME!=
  Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9