Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:50:56 +0000

J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...> scribbles:
>Colen Not Colin McAlister wrote:
>>
>> Simon Larouche <larouche_at_...> scribbles:
>> >Im new at this but I was wondering: what exactly is Net Epic ???
>>
>> Some sad people with too much time on their hands didn't like E40K, and
>> updated E2nd instead. NetEpic is the result. An unholy fusion of the
>> new 40K concepts (Flyer rules, etc) and old SM/TL rules.
>
>I know why I have a tendency to get bitter about Net Epic, what pulled
>your chain?

Sorry, I was trolling there. It's just that when I was playing it (E2nd)
at the time it seemed OK, but now when I look back it just seems so...
so... stupid and daft. Grrr. Probably because I was, then, somewhat of a
cheesemaster myself, but that's another story.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>