[Epic] Ork Help

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 15:32:14 +0000

I have as yet not played E40k other than once in GW store which
wasn't done with points.
If I post a force list can someone suggest to me what they think I
should be painting up, if I need to buy anymore minatures(lots
unpainted at mo so hope this not neccasary), and how best to
structure it. If I get positive response will try and type up list
at start of next week, its quite large (around 20k SM/TL not all
painted tho).
Would prefer answers on list but if you prefer can take it off up to
you folks.
 Thanks in advance.

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!