Re: [Epic] GW and this list.

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 08:48:45 -0600

Thane Morgan wrote:

> J. Michael Looney wrote:

> > > 10-16 year olds. Maybe we should ask for more scantily clad female
> > > units, or how our acne has cleared up since playing E40K.
> >
> > You know I went out of my way to insure that there is Epic Content to my
> > "other" side of the web site. I have what is probably the worlds only
> > adult photos of MegaGargants
>
> How in the hell can you make a post like that without putting up
> YOUR DAMN WEBPAGE ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. On 2 of the 3 machines I post e-mail from it's put on
automaticly.

http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

The part in question is http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/adult

I will grant the Mega's are just part of the back ground in a few shots,
but my Epic Box sets seem to be in the frame more than I care to admit.