Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:22:22 -0700

DeconSolo_at_... wrote:

> Thane-
> Looking for test players?
> DeconSolo

I probably will be again. So far it's been people from the Albuquerque
area whom I've roped into it. Played maybe 30-40 games. I would like to
see what people think outside my immediate influence, however. Once I
get a working copyright going, I'll be more willing to let this loose
outside of my immediate control. I realize I really can't stop web
transmission of it once its released, but I can keep others from
claiming it and trying to make a buck. It's also some protection from
game companies which may try to use the idea then sue me as if it were
there own. I've notarized prelim rules through four iterations, so I'm
sure I could defend the idea, but the copyright on the actual paper
would hopefully discourage anyone from making the effort.

It sucks to live this way, but thats the price of living in the land of
litigation.

Thane