Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:50:37 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Thane; I apologise; THUDD! THUDD! Sound of head hitting
wall.

     I was commenting on GW's possible re-release of their game, not
inadvertently on the progress of your personal work. There has been a great
interest in Space combat games in my club recently. Driven by the release of
both Micro-Space Ships from Star wars/DS NINE and such. I would very mutch
appreciate an opportunity to purchase your rules when they come out.

         Anyway please advise my personally when you are ready to publish.

sauron1_at_...