Re: [Epic] Which Armies Do YOU use?

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:50:19 +0100 (MET)

>> On an Epic note: I notice not to many people on the list only play one army.
>> I play two, an IG/SM army, and my fun time Chaos horde. What are other
people
>> using as their primary and secondary armies, and why? It seems there are
some
>> interesting pairings.......

Tech Gaurd, cause Titans and Knights are so cool you just can't say no...

Space Marines cause the game's called "Space Marine" and you get hundreds
and thousands of the little dudes for next to nothing (dollar wise).

Chaos cause they're fun (and my wife hates them...) and you can use those
hundreds and thousands of marines as chaos marines...

Impirial Guard cuase they're the army you think of when you say "EPIC" (Who
else can field 100 tanks or 1000 infantry in a 6000 point game? Hundreds of
tanks and thousands of infantry is what _I_ think of when I say "EPIC"...
And a hundred rhinos converted to Vindicators is a great use of all those
excess rhinos...)

Eldar cause when my wife's not using them, there's an awful lot of minis
just begging to be used...

I'm collecting orcs because I can't currently field an orc army.

Squats are an instrument of the devil, but I might one day paint up my squats.

I don't have any tyranids <sigh>.

Agro