Re: [Epic] GW and this list.

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 00:25:59 -0000

>1st Edition AT) around 3-4 years between each revision. Since 1992 Intel
have
>released more processor families than you can shake a stick at, superceding
the
>processor market on average once every 5 months. Ford release a new
model/style
>every 4 months, I won't even go into Microsoft's strategy.

Intel have constantly developed their range of processors to be faster and
more powerful.

Theirs nothing wrong with a classic Ford motor.

When was the last time you were told that your Intel chip wasnt allowed
because it was an old model??

Or that you couldnt bring your car into a Ford showroom cos it wasnt a
current model??

Microsoft?? You got me on this one!! hehehe

Harlequin Master

ps If Bill Gates would loan me a few billion dollars, I would do to GW what
they are doing to me!!