Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:03:20 -0600

Bloodax218_at_... wrote:

> > As a former enlisted puke (Sp/5 [E-5] Army ADA) I don't think he's IS a
> > 1st LT. in the USMC. Sounds way off base to me.
>
> Off base eh?
>
> Explain, enlistee.

1) I was an NCO, not a enlistee. Enlistee, at least in my branch, is
what you call some one from the time they joined until they finished
training. That status may or may not be correct for you.

2) You don't sound like an officer. You sound like a punk. Granted not
all officers sound alike, and it is possible that there are some
uneducated officers out there, but I don't think they are all that
common.

3) What is your MOS and how far into your reading list are you?

4) Either being an officer means very little to you, or you are lying
either here or on AOL
This is what you get for BloodAx218.

Member Name: Erik von Totenreich
Location: San Diego, CA.
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Freelance
Hobbies: Martial Arts, Weight Training, and Gothic Clubs.
Occupation: Engineering Student
Personal Quote: A man's fate is a man's fate, and life is but an
illusion.

Whatever.