Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 20:15:57 +1000

Bloodax218_at_... wrote:

> Off base eh?
>
> Explain, enlistee.
>
> 1st Lieutenant Erik Turner
> United States Marine Corps

And if you're a First Lieutenant in the USMC, Ik ben Nederlander.

Question1: What is the meaning of "Gung Ho" in Mandarin?
Question2: What is an Alligator?
Question3: Semper Fi is short for what? And means what?
Question4: What is the significance of the Fouled Anchor?

The problem is, that every USMC officer I've ever worked with has shown
a keen grasp of most everything military, from 2nd Looeys through to
Bird Colonels (and above).

Except you.

BTW although I'm not speaking Ex Cathedra, the ADFA in my alternate sig
is Australian Defence Force Academy, where I teach part time.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo