Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: <TConsta505_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:20:06 EST

<<
 I usually don't get involved in flame wars, but this time I'm pissed off. As
a former member of the US Army NCO Corps I found your remarks to be offensive
to all members of the armed forces everywhere.

 Rick Petersen
 (formerly - SGT, U.S. Army, Combat Medic, Gulf War veteran)

 ----------

> Free labotomy with every commission? You're right!
>
> Good thing for you enlistees you are too dumb to need one, the scar is a
> problem when it comes to women.
>
> Keep out of this enlistee.
>

> 1st Lieutenant Erik Turner
> United States Marine Corps

 I agree with Rick. I never get involved in firefights like this. So take
these flame wars off the list, and do it via personal email. This is an Epic
list, not a forum for a rank amateur officer to degrade enlisted men. There
is already too much off topic conversations to be holding some sort of debate
over Enlisted vs officers.

Have a nice day!! :)

SGT TCC