Re: [Epic]SS and Nazis

From: Cedric Royer <Cedric.Royer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 15:15:44 +0100 (MET)

hello,

what is this all about the SS and Nazis. I don't know the game
thoroughly, but I've seen already that different weapon types and troops
allow a Nazi-like campaign. There are fast units to simulate a
blitzkrieg, there are airunits to support an invasion like in Russia and
France, Several scouts allow to play campaigns in the WWII Yugoslavia
etc., ... So instead of trying to make an SS or Nazi army, just use their
tactics!! Be the Epic40K Rommel! The other is just dead...

Cedric