Re: [Epic] Objectives

From: <TConsta505_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 15:36:16 EST

Has anyone else here thought of using 1p coins with blokes glued onto
them (for example, two Eldar scouts and a dead chap) for Rescue /
Capture / Whatever objectives? If so, what did you use? Any other ideas
for cunnin' objectives (apart from the GW ones)?

I use an individual hero/captain on one of the older square bases. I have
also made a bunker, a missile silo, and I purchased a few other pieces. Looks
like fuel dump, eldar temple, and an ammo factory.
TC