Re: [Epic]What the $%#^ ?

From: Alun Gallie <S0220770_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 08:58:27 +1030

Greetings to everyone on this list that is still interested in Epic.
I resubscribed last Wednesday and then had to wait until today to download
my mail. I was shocked and suprised to see how much it had deteriated in a
couple of weeks with off topic threads outweighing useful posts.
Consequently I've had a gutsful and will be unsubing again. I have better
things to do with my time than read this crap.
As for our friend Bloodaxe I have strong doubts also as to his military
career, after 10 years in the Royal New Zealand Navy ( feel free to check my
records A Gallie S54135 RNZN 1985-1995 one thing I certainly know is the a
1st Lt is no expert in military history, tactics or strategy. To me he
sounds more like a wanna-be. No real officer I have ever met is that
derogatory to his enlisted ranks, as the ones with brains realise that it is
the enlisted men that can make him look good or make him look stupid and
thus knows which side his bread is buttered.
Hope to catch some of you out there in cyberspace or through Bartertown or
Liber Imperialis.
Best wishes and may the Die Gods favor you.
Cheers
Alun Gallie