Re: [Epic]What the $%#^ ?

From: Larry \ <liquid_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:37:29 -0700

Alas I, along with others on this list, am sad to see you go as a result of
the foolishness of one child( wheather physically or mentally, it fits).
Hopefully the next time you sub, things will be on a more topical note.
Liquid

*I guess the impressions that last the longest are the first and insanely
annoying.*