Re: [Epic] Second tactical Hint for the Day

From: Sean Robert Smith <srsmith_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:39:55 +1200

> looks good, but I dont like mix IG Artillery and to many inf. troops...
>sure having some screen troop are good in case of suprise attack but not put
>everything in the same bag !!
>
> But for the main idea with the comissar, this is quite good.

Support weapons are not artillery, they are direct fire weapons!

As for having everything in the same bag, in my 1750 point army I have the
following detachments:

1 artillery (4 heavy, 4 siege, 2 hydras)
1 tank (7 leman russ, 7 hellhounds)
2 IG infantry (3 normal IG infantry, 3 commissars, 1 Commander and 9 support
               weapons in each detachment)
1 space marine detachment in drop pods
1 ordinatus (the one which has the three deathrays)

Hardly what I call having everything in the same bag.