Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:21:36 GMT

huge snip

>Well, that's it. Like I've said before here, my opinion is that EPIC40K
>is just a new game (that happens to share a background and models with
>Epic SM). And I'll treat it as such, letting it stand on its own
>strengths and weaknesses. I know I'll continue playing Space Marine, but
>I hope that EPIC40K will grab my interest with the same intensity, because
>its fun. And that's what its about.
>
>Christian
>
>It was the year of fire. The year of destruction.
>It was a new age. It was the end of history.
>It was the year *everything* changed.

Well said! Couldn't (certainly wouldn't!) have put it better myself.

One thing to remember is that E40k is really just giving us a choice - to
play or not to play - we can invite our buddies over for a game of EPIC
Space Marine OR for a game of E40K, we use the same figures and terrain and
what have you for both, so I figure we will actually end up playing both
where I am...

Agro