Re: [Epic] Comments & observations on Epic 40k.

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 23:46:38 GMT

At 02:09 PM 15/2/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Michael the Liu wrote:
>>
>> >sometimes in some detail (like for my Knight Division, 55 Knights).
>>
>> 46 Knights for me I think. I think I'm going to cry.
>>

>Both of you are whinney wimps. :-)
>
>I have 70 in hand and either 35 or 50 depending on if there are 7 or 10
>figures per box coming to me.
>
>So I am looking at 105-120 knights.
>
>Does my SCA back ground show here or what?

Yeah, I was watching "46" and "55" and figured that MY SCA background had
influenced ME somewhat excessively with my 70, but wasn't prepared to
confess until a bigger addict came forward...

BTW, I am the local (SCA) Baron, and you can bet that I never field a force
without one painted in my colours ( and a second in my lady Baroness's
colours!)

Do you field Sentinels as "Squires" - wannabe knights in little power suits?
How about rough riders? (I field a support card of Rough Riders with my
Baron and Baroness as Baronial guard - and mighty handy theya are too!)

Does anyone out there have a bunch of Rough Riders they aren't using? I
sure need some more if I can get them!

Agro Agwesi, KSCA,
Baron River Haven