RE: [Epic] Gene-Seed Sneak Peak!

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:37:21 -0000

That would be great Cyril,
        Send me what you have, text descriptions, instr=
uctions and ideas are just as good. That way I can put together a compilati=
on page of various hints and tips for conversions. All ideas are of value t=
o other gamers...they don't have to be photos. If I get a good enough respo=
nse to this I may well consider moving 'Mekboy Madness' up Gene-seed's time=
scale for inclusion.

Cheers :)
Carl