RE: [Epic] eldar titans

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:27:09 -0000

Mark,
        There is virtually no difference between the two other than the weap=
ons that were released for it. The original Mk 1 came with either of the fo=
llowing: pulse laser, tremor-cannon, D-cannon, Power fist plus one of two h=
ead variants. When they re-released the Phantom they added to Warlock head =
variant plus the psy-cannon and heat lance. Other than that there is no dif=
ference between the two, they both use the same legs, torso, wings and shou=
lder components.

Regards
Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dropship Edito=

Gryphonne IV Gene-seed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/

=