Re: [Epic] An Orkish Question

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 03:45:18 -0600

Matthew Weyna wrote:

> Rick Petersen wrote:
> >
> > Included in the E:40K box are 3 ork figures toting very large guns with a piece that look like it might spin like an airplane propeller (if not glued into place). The question: what are these figures?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Rick Petersen
>
> Isnt that the squig cannon? I remember from back in the day, (89) when I
> fist started playing WH40K that those things were way powerful. It
> launches all thease squigs at your troopies.....If Im right....

Not squigs, snottlings. Opens a tunnel through the warp that the
snottling run down and jump out the other end. Of course the warp
demons scare the little fellows, so the jump out the other end crazed
off their little minds and attack any thing in sight.

The squig thing is the Squigg Catapult, which tosses clay jars full of
"Buzzing Squigs", which attack any non ork in sight. Well, the do
attack the Boyz, just the boyz are immune to them. Or the Squigs don't
like the taste of orks, I don't recall at this time.