SV: [Epic] re: americans in sweden

From: staffan raupach <z96rast_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:33:58 +0100

In Sweden we think of Americans as naive and very introvert? (America is the
world why bother about what's outside the borders in America we have all the
biggest burgers in the world, the best cars in the world, the strongest
military in the world and by the way is there any real proof that there is
anything beyond the borders)
This is somewhat confirmed by the two Americans that I have met and by the
fact that my sister studies in USA.

To make sure that I don't offend anyone I must ad that I do not in any way
claim the we in Sweden are better in any way.

/staffan