[Epic] contest

From: Jon & Patty <bitn1byte_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:17:02 -0600

sorry I have not posted since I have been back but have been playing
catch up all week..after fighting thru my 605 e-mails I am happy to
announce Carl Billen the winner with his guess of 475.....by the way the
ONLY guess...so Carl Billen please e-mail me and tell me which basic ten
man stand you would like...thanks again to all and just want to say the
stuff I missed was great...love the ideas we all come up with for this
game that we LOVE to play...all for now..long day/nite...need sleep or
caffiene.........JR

JR