[Epic] Adventures with Warlord Titans

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:36:46 -0600

    Playing around a little this weekend and discovered that the 28mm
Bloodthirster head fits just great on the (old) plastic Warlord body.
Trim off the shield portion of the carapace (where the imperial eagle
is) which normally sticks out over the head, and it fits together quite
nicely. So, naturally you can guess what's under construction now.
    For those who care, I think I'm going with two gatling blasters on
top (look cool and are HWB's for E40K), chain fist (CC for E40K), and
either a volcano cannon(E40k death ray) or quake cannon (megacannon) for
the other arm. He's also getting the "Spiked Ball" tail. I considered
using a spare Inferno gun as one arm, just because I like that weapon
and it fits the image, but decided it was too weak for a Warlord. Have 2
of them on warhounds anyway.

   Anyway , this brings up another point. Anyone have any metal titan
parts they'd considee trading or are looking for? I'm not really
concerned with selling them, but there are some bits I'd like instead of
the ones I have. Anyone outside the US is probably a bit far considering
the postage factor, but here's what I have off the top of my head; 1
custodian head, the small round head with the round eyes, the eagle
head, the long banner pole with 1 shaft and a small round structure at
the bottom, battle claw, and a metal power fist. I also have plenty of
the plastic Power fists and LasBurners.

   For the Eldar, I have 2 D-cannons, a heat lance, and a psychic lance
- all primered in white, but otherwise untouched. As I've built the 3
phantoms and a warlock, I don;t see much use for these right now, unless
I build some kind of Eldar fortress.

   I'd be interested in anything I don't already have, really,
especially odd titan heads/parts. I'd like to find the horned head or
gator head, devotional bell, one of the metal missiles, Corvus pod, and
the Power Saw. That Gatling cannon from the previous Warlord would be
cool too...

    While we're here I'll take a shot in the dark and say I'm also
looking for one of the older Ork Great Gargants, too. I have
google-eyes, and I can get a new one. I'd like an old one to complete
the trifecta ( lost mine in a fire a few years back. heat and water
ain't good for any gaming product, and the smoke will do things you
won't believe. My Eldar still have a sooty tinge to them...)

   I have some plastic sprues also I maybe could trade, if that's what
floats your boat. Lotsa Marines, some Eldar old stuff like gunners and
Banner bearers too. a Multitude of Ork stompas, too. - could part with a
couple for something decent.

    Again, I'm really not that interested in money for these, mainly in
trades for more stuff. Send E-mail to either address or just post it to
the list. Hey, it's more on-topic than some things...

Chris Miller