Re: [Epic] Flak Whirlwind rules

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:11:53 +0000

On 16 Feb 98 at 12:00, Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > SUPPORT WEAPON
> > Speed: 10cm
> > Range: 30cm
> > Firepower: 2
> > Assault: 0
> > Armour: 4+
> > Special: Flak
> >
> > WHIRLWIND
> > Speed: 30cm
> > Range: 45cm
> > Firepower: 2
> > Assault: 0
> > Armour: 5+
> > Speacial: Flak
> >
> > Both "lose their normal abilities but otherwise cost the
> > same points."
> "lose their normal abilities" - so they are no longer stubborn?

no, Whirlwinds loose Baragge capability and support weapons are flak only, you
cannot use them as normal Whirlwinds or normal support weapons (IMHO)

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !