Re: [Epic] Unit Transformations from SM to E40K

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:15:27 -0500

Thane Morgan wrote:

> Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
> >
> > Miller, Chris wrote:
> > >
> > > This has come up in another thread, but I thought it was worth
> > > describing separately:
> > >
> > > What units did you buy (or not buy) in SM/TL because they just sucked
> > > and weren't worth the time,money, or points to take, which are now
> > > decent or better in E40K. Also, units which were great before and are
> > > now trash - what will never come off the shelf again?
>
> Demon engines of Khorne are much weaker.

        ??? Haven't used them much in E40k, but at least they seem
reasonably-priced now. They cost way too much point-wise in SM/TL
to be worthwhile.

        Agree with everything else, though.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard