Re: Space Fleet, take 2 (was Re: [Epic] Playing Too Much)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:26:35 -0500 (EST)

"Matthew Sprange" <altsain_at_...> writes:
> > What about using the Space Fleet ships as Epic scale aircraft? Thats
>
> It's an idea, but I cannot see the models fitting in. Wraithships as
> Fighter-Bombers? Shadow-Hunters as Interceptors? It may just be me, but
> these things LOOK big. Huge.

        Exactly what I did. Wraithships make beautiful Bombers. I
used the old Nightwings as, well, Nightwings. :) If I could actually
find some more Wraithships and Shadow Hunters, I'd probably use the
Wraithships as the Transports since they're the biggest.

        I like the big look. <shrug> It's not like the T-hawk is
small or anything.

> and now I am just to old and immobile to be of any use on this list ;)

        But like many of us, you're also too immobile to even consider
unsubscribing. :)

Mark