Re: [Epic] Unit Transformations from SM to E40K

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:35:08 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:

> ----------> Don't even start this with Mr. Shupe - he'll go on and on
> about how crappy Khorne & Tzeentch engines are and then try and tell you
> why the Nurgle Plague Tower is so great. Bleah!
> : )

        Hey, I *like* Doomwings! But you do have to admit, the
other khorne & tzeentch engines were overpriced (khorne) or just
plain sucked (firelord & silver towers).

> > > I don't see much use for the silver towers now; they don't have
> > > enough
> > > FP to make close support useful.
> >
> > The point is, they're no longer terrible. Now they're just
> > mediocre, and I can take them without feeling like I'm helping my
> > opponent to win.
> >
> --------> Now they're only mediocre? Well, shoot - sign me up for 20!

        It's a big step up from what they were in SM/TL...

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard