Re: [Epic] IG Idea - Stormtroopers!

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:24:26 -0700

Erik Rutins wrote:

> I've been real busy and thus haven't contributed a tenth of the stuff
> I've wanted to. Hopefully once my wife and I finish our upcoming move
> to Vermont I'll be able to update web page, finish campaign changes,
> post battle reports, etc. One can at least dream... :-)
>
> Anyway, here's an idea for your comments:
>
> Stormtroopers Infantry Detachment
> As IG + Rapid Fire (+2 Points) Cannot have Heavy Weapons
> Stormtrooper Command squads also have Rapid Fire (+2 Points)
> You can only have one Stormtroopers detachment in your army.
> Stormtroopers must have black uniforms. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> - Erik

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not again ...

Just to be inflamatory, and fish for a lurker whom I hope is gone:

Have a 20cm range for gunning down the losers in a
firefight/closecombat.

May label any other detachment as sub-aryan.

Thane