[Epic] IG Idea - Stormtroopers!

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:16:41 -0500

I've been real busy and thus haven't contributed a tenth of the stuff
I've wanted to. Hopefully once my wife and I finish our upcoming move
to Vermont I'll be able to update web page, finish campaign changes,
post battle reports, etc. One can at least dream... :-)

Anyway, here's an idea for your comments:

Stormtroopers Infantry Detachment
As IG + Rapid Fire (+2 Points) Cannot have Heavy Weapons
Stormtrooper Command squads also have Rapid Fire (+2 Points)
You can only have one Stormtroopers detachment in your army.
Stormtroopers must have black uniforms. :-)

Regards,

- Erik