Re: [Epic] Unit Transformations from SM to E40K

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 05:50:15 -0500

Thane,

> I don't think you get close support at 30cm with them. They still have
> to be at 15 cm and in the same unit; I could definately understand
> ability's value otherwise. I think normal chaos marines are a better
> value both in CC and shooting.

You are right on all counts. However, they still get normal shots at
30cm making them useful at range in the shooting phase unlike other
close support units. And even though Chaos Space Marines are better,
these Silver Tower things aren't so bad that you wouldn't take 'em if
one had the models or were interested in a little more variety. They
are basically useful but not great, IMHO.

Regards,

- Erik