Re: [Epic] Armor Penetration in E40k

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:47:12 -0800 (PST)

> >more likely to attacks WE's with them, as at least I got more dice that
> >way. I usually seem better off attacking foot troops with
> >other ground units.
>
> I agree that flyers cannot get overwatch rolls nor should they ever.

I thought he meant that BECAUSE they don't get overwatch, firing at War
Engines allowed you to roll more dice from your Firepower--thus maximizing
the damage.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9