Re: [Epic] Epic 40k to Star Wars crossover...

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:54:54 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

     In my campaign,{when it gets re-jump-started} one player is using
Micro-MachineTie fighters and Bombers as well as Walkers and Transports. His
assault ship is a new release, an Imperial transport with a wide low body
that was not in the released SW movies so far. He has Painted his SM
chapter"NIBELUNG" {Of the RING } white to match, but kept SM organisation.
The total effect looks OK and he has not requested any rule changes. I have
printed out the suggestions here and will see how they go.

sauron1_at_...