[Epic] [Fwd: What SM Chapter?]

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:15:23 -0500

Hi. I got a note from this guy, and told him what I could. However,
I'm not very fluffy, and I think some of you guys could suggest more. I
do not know if he is on the list, however, so don't respond here. His
email address is: DDCLOUS_at_...

I pointed him to Mike's Space Marine Chapter Registry, and mentioned a
couple of others.

andy

--
Andy Skinner