Re: [Epic] Boxed Set

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:25:15 PST

>Sauron1 writes; The sainthood of any Lady that would put up with us is
>beyond question!
>
> If I retired today and only painted what I have primed in all the
>various aspects of my hobby,before being allowed to buy more, It would
>probably 10 years before I could buy anymore. {And I have $200.00 US in
>trade incoming }

I just finished my degree and in the following boredom, I have painted
about 5000 points of Imperial forces (I spent 8 hours yesterday painting
a warlord), and about 2000 of orks. I have most my orks and Eldar
painted, and All I have left in Inperial is my Capitol Imperialis. 40K I
have 3 squads to paint 2 of which are 5man squads, and I have almost
finished my warzone stuff, which means that I am neraly done painting
everything. I still manage to find time to fit riding into there as well
as preparing for a wedding (anyone who has ever done that will
appreciate the amount of work required). I also am cursed with an
inability to paint squad standard, everything I do has to be at the
extent of my ability, so it does not go quickly, but, the end is in
sight, hold in there Sauron...
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?