Re: [Epic] Storage Question

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:15:25 PST

> What do you guys do to transport your stuff without risk of damage.

I have all my Imperial stuff in the 2nd ed box, and all is seperated by
the polystyrene inserts from the old boxes (which have convenient
sections that will fit 6 marines + 3 rhinos) The boxes leave enough room
to fit Titans and stuff down the side (I have 3 reavers 4 warhounds a
warlord, and imperator, 3 ordinatus and 3 thunderbolts down there!)
My 40K/Warzone stuff is in a big fishing tackle box I got from Wal-mart,
It has many dividers, and all the chambers have been lined with the foam
paper you find with stereo equipment.

>Hive Tyrant Tim

Any relation to the GW outrider, Tyranid Tim? :o)

Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?