Re: [Epic] [Eldar] Heavy Weapon Dudes

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 19:15:28 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Andy Skinner spoke:

>I knew they weren't long distance in 40K, but I don't really care
>anything about what things are in 40K. :-) (Not criticizing your
>informing me, though.)
Thankyou. <wink>
>I'm just thinking that the actual models have a
>big gun that makes them look more like the Dark Reapers than anything
>else. I'm likely to ignore what they really are and put 'em either on
>the same stands as Dark Reapers or on separate stands and treat 'em
>separately.
Nice idea... sadly, my conscience would say 'No! They're Warp Spiders!'
and I would never look at them.
>Swooping Hawks give a model to use for the Jump Pack
>troops, so I don't really feel a need for another Jump Pack troop, and I
>like Heavy Weapons troops better than I like assault troops. (Which, by
>the way, bugs me some, since looking at the Eldar models, I don't get
>the impression of guys that want to go toe to toe with the other side.
>I'd really rather they were the really shooty guys, not the firefight
>guys.)
Hmm... the Dark Reapers used to come 1 stand to a box (as in 5 models)
with the old game, so nothing's changed there...

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>