Re: [Epic] Storage Question

From: Cam <nospamcam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 13:51:20 -0800

> into a box or something...cuz they tend to rattle around. What do you
guys
> do to transport your stuff without risk of damage.
>
> Hive Tyrant Tim

I bought a clear plastic rubbermaid/tupperware box with a hinged lid. I
got several rolls of those self-adhesive magnet strips and stuck them onto
the bottom. I then took very thin wire (I think it's flower arrangement
wire or some such) and glued two pieces onto the bottom of each infantry
base with crazy glue. Now all of my infantry stands stick to the bottom
of the box no matter what. I did something similar with my vehicles, but
I had to stick a piece of balsa wood to the bottom first so that I would
have something to stick the metal to. With my thunderhawks, I simply took
some of the leftover magnet strips and stuck them to the base, then cut
them to shape. The cool thing is, my infantry stick well enough that I
can now line the lid with magnets as well and stick them on there as well,
thus doubling my capacity without buying a new box. Note that with my
method the minis stick well enough that you can shake the box without
stirring them up, but dropping the box is another story, as I found out
the hard way...

Cam

--
cam_at_...
Visit the official Clockwork Website at: