[Epic] Storage Question

From: Tim <tim_macpherson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:19:13 -0800

Hi Everyone

I am starting to get quite a group of Tyranids together and and need a
better solution for transporting them. I find that keeping them in a
standard miniature figure case is kind of a pain when it comes to setting up
for play because it is very time consuming sorting through the figs to get
the detachments together. On the other hand , I have spent a great deal of
time painting these figs and do not wish to damge them by just putting them
into a box or something...cuz they tend to rattle around. What do you guys
do to transport your stuff without risk of damage.

Hive Tyrant Tim