Re: [Epic] Boxed Set

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:06:25 PST

>Sauron1 writes; Steve; Luck you.
>
> First for the time to paint as well as your ability will allow.
And
>second for that level of skill. Mine never rises above "War Game
Standard"
>no mater if I had forever.

I think I enjoy painting just as much if not more than the gaming
aspect, therefore, since noone ever goes half-arsed in their gaming, why
should I. The only thing that I am not currently satisfied with is my
Imperator, which I don't like because it was too big to highlight
effectively, therefore looks odd compared to the rest of my army.
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?