[Epic] Space Elves for Sale

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:20:27 +1000 (EST)

I have a friend here in sunny Queensland, Australia with an Eldar Epic army
for sale. It is quite complete and mostly painted I think (I haven't seen
it, he just told me he wants to sell it). There is quite a bit of stuff and
I will mail lists to anyone who requests it. Please mail me personally (my
address is in my sig.). He would prefer to sell it as a complete army, but
will sell pieces if no-one buys it complete. If there enough requests I
will post the army list to the list as a whole. Oh and he is asking what I
think is a fairly reasonable price. Shipping is your own problem though.

Hurry. This maybe your last chance to get the cool, old Epic Eldar stuff
and complete your armies. This offer won't last forever!

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise